AI for the Health and Fitness Industry
Reunify Intelligence will address your main business issues: retaining your current member base, attracting new members and increasing your sales. We can provide ways to engage with your most vital members, at the right time, with the right message and from the right channel.
We link and integrate all your data sources to each other and to our unique database.
We look at all data sources in your CRM, transactional data and business data, to identify your most vital sources of data to help you understand your customers and for better customer engagement. Next, we link and integrate these data sources to our unique database.
We enrich and reinforce your CRM with data specific to retention and up-selling.
We enhance and enrich your CRM by linking your data sources to our unique customer database, including household, geo-spatial, census, behavioral, opinion and social media data. We give you an exclusive, unobstructed window into your universe of customers by providing data that matters – when it matters most.
demographics & Psychographics
We mine a wide variety of data sources to discover hidden patterns in your customers’ behavior.
We enhance and enrich your CRM by linking all of your data sources to our unique customer database, including household, geo-spatial, census, behavior, opinion and social media data. We provide AI powered analytics for you to understand your members better than ever.
Reunify AI powered Analytics
- Lifetime value
- User performance
- Share of Wallet
- Work / home
- Text Analysis
We analyze data to understand your customers’ behavior – so you don’t have to.
We have developed advanced statistical and artificial intelligence techniques to build personalized, predictive models tailored to understanding your customer’s complex behaviors. Terabytes of data are synthesized, simplified, and plugged directly into an easy-to-read online report – available anytime, anywhere.
“Jane comes to work out almost every day, but she really loves Shannon’s Yoga classes. She is frustrated she cannot sign up all the time though. Because the front desk staff has built a strong relationship with her using Pulse, she is more willing to share her building frustrations about the sign-up service. Now, the front desk staff knows to help her with this process.”
- Jane likes Yoga, likes group activities and goes to Yoga group class
- Jane likes fitness & workout, she is a happy member and shares her compliments & complaints with staff
- Jane goes to Gym on Weekday in the mornings and on Wednesdays
- Course offerings are good and the front desk staff are doing great. Jane is not happy.
- Jane’s Interest: Yoga, Group Activities, Juice Bar, Morning Workouts
- Jane’s Current Mood: Negative
- Jane’s Segment: High lifetime value, At-Risk, high-value, Engaged Member, Low share of wallet
- The Right Offer for Jane: Discount, New Sign Up Service, Affordable Product Options